Just a final reminder that “The Power Of Two” Comes to Hollywood THIS Sunday, June 13th! (Click here for event details) Please join us for the fundraiser and work-in-progress celebration that will propel us to complete the film this year — and be sure to continue reading below for important information about buying tickets and learning the exact location of the event!
It’s not too late to buy tickets by making your tax-deductible contribution today! Regular tickets are $100 and VIP tickets are $250 with all proceeds going to help us complete THE POWER OF TWO documentary film in 2010. To buy your ticket:
Until Thursday, June 10 @ NOON: Click here and follow the instructions to buy a ticket online through our fiscal sponsor, the San Francisco Film Society, until June 10 at Noon. After buying your ticket(s), to learn the event’s exact location, be sure to RSVP to our Associate Producer Jennifer Schmidt ASAP by phone at 415.672.8092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the number in your party.
After Thursday, June 10 @ NOON: Online sales will be closed, but you can still buy a ticket on June 13 AT THE DOOR with cash, check or credit card. Again, it is very important that you are in touch with Jennifer Schmidt beforehand to learn the event address! Reach her by phone at 415.672.8092 or email email@example.com.
Last but not least, we have just finalized our list of auction items for the event. See below for a few highlights!
Photo © The Black Keys
* Original anvil case from Madonna’s Like a Virgin tour
* Framed photograph by Los Angeles visual artist, Molly Corey
* 2 weekend nights stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Downtown
* A Magnum of Riverbench Chardonnay with a gift certificate for Wine Camp for Two
* Autographed copy of the Ana Stenzel and Isa Stenzel Byrnes’ “The Power Of Two: A Twin Triumph Over Cystic Fibrosis”
* “The Power Of Two” fundraiser poster signed by celebrities attending the Donate Life Film Festival on June 11-12
We hope you will join us on Sunday to celebrate all we’ve accomplished so far and to support THE POWER OF TWO to the finish line in 2010. (If you can’t make it, please make a tax-deductible donation online by clicking here.) Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey!